From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pier normally refers to a raised walkway over water, supported by widely spread piles or pillars.
Pier or Piers may also refer to:
- Pier (architecture), a type of upright support used in bridges or buildings
- Pier (given name)
- Piers, a given name and a surname
- Kees Pier Tol (born 1958), Dutch retired footballer nicknamed "Pier"
- Piers baronets, an extant title in the Baronetage of Ireland and an extinct title in the Baronetage of Nova Scotia
- Piers Island, an island in British Columbia, Canada
- Physicians' Information and Education Resource, a decision-support tool
- PIERS: The Port Import/Export Reporting Service, a global trade intelligence company
- Percutaneous intentional extraluminal revascularization, a procedure in interventional radiology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.