Pier 11/Wall Street
Pier 11/Wall Street is a pier providing slips to ferries and excursion boats on the East River in the Port of New York and New Jersey. It is located east of South Street and FDR Drive just south of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City. The ferry terminal has five landings (A, B, C, D, E), each with two berths, and is used by four privately owned companies. Within walking distance, public transportation includes the New York City Subway's 1 N R trains at South Ferry – Whitehall Street and 2 3 trains trains at Wall Street; the M5, M15, M15 SBS, and M20 New York City Bus routes, and the Staten Island Ferry.
SeaStreak catamarans operate daily to the Raritan Bayshore in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Most journeys originate at the East 34th Street Ferry Landing with peak hour shuttle service to/from Battery Park City Ferry Terminal. After calling at Pier 11/Wall Street boats continue through The Narrows to terminals at Atlantic Highlands or Highlands. Weekday commuter service operates to Rockaway, Queens, including stops at the Brooklyn Army Terminal and, in Manhattan, at the East 34th Street Ferry Landing. Seasonal excursions and sightseeing trips include service to Sandy Hook, Yankee Stadium, the Hudson Valley, and Martha's Vineyard.
NY Waterway operates ferries to points along the Hudson River Waterfront Walkway in Hudson County, New Jersey such as Weehawken Port Imperial, Hoboken Terminal, Paulus Hook Ferry Terminal, Paulus Hook/Morris Canal Basin, and Port Liberte. Service on the East River operates between Pier 11 and the East 34th Street Ferry Landing, calling at points in Brooklyn and Long Island City. Commuter service runs to Belford Harbor on the Raritan Bayshore.
New York Water Taxi
New York Beach Ferry
- South Street Seaport
- Battery Park City Ferry Terminal
- South Ferry
- West Midtown Ferry Terminal
- East 34th Street Ferry Landing
- Paulus Hook Ferry Terminal
- Weehawken Port Imperial
- Fulton Ferry
- Battery Maritime Building
- St. George Ferry Terminal
- "Ferry Information". NYCDOT. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Fares and Schedules". Seatreak. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- "To Manhattan Pier 11 / Wall St". NY Waterway. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- "Wall Street / Pier 11 Terminal". NY Waterway. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- "IKEA Express Shuttle". New York Water Taxi. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- "Rockaway Beach Ferry Schedule from Pier 11 New York City". American Princess Cruises. Retrieved 2011-10-23.