From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pietà or Pietà in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Pietà is a subject in Christian art depicting the Virgin Mary cradling the dead body of Jesus.
Pietà or Pieta may also refer to:
- Pietà, Malta
- Pieta, California
- Pieta Brown, American musician
- Pieta prayer booklet, a Catholic prayer book approved by Pope Pius IX
- Pietà (manga), a Japanese josei manga
- Pietà (Michelangelo), a marble sculpture
- Pietà (Titian), the last painting by Titian
- Pieta (TV series), Philippines TV Series starring Ryan Agoncillo
- Pieta (film), a 2012 South Korean film
- Pietà, a 1989 book by Hungarian-Swedish biologist George Klein
- della Pietà (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.