Petrus Josephus ("Piet") Raijmakers (born 29 September 1956 in Asten, North Brabant) is a former equestrian from The Netherlands.
Raijmakers won the gold medal in the show jumping team event at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain. He did so alongside Jos Lansink, Jan Tops and Bert Romp. In the individual jumping competition Raijmakers claimed the silver medal on Ratina Z, behind Germany's Ludger Beerbaum on Classic Touch.
In 2006 Raijmakers won team gold alongside Jeroen Dubbeldam, Gerco Schröder and Albert Zoer at the World Equestrian Games in Aachen.
At the World Cup-horse show "Indoor Brabant" in 's-Hertogenbosch (March 2010) he ended his sporting career. His sons Piet Raijmakers jr. and Joep Raijmakers are also active equestrians.
- 1912: Sweden (Lewenhaupt, Kilman, von Rosen, Rosencrantz)
- 1920: Sweden (König, von Rosen, Norling, Martin)
- 1924: Sweden (Thelning, Ståhle, Lundström)
- 1928: Spain (Navarro, Álvarez, García)
- 1936: Germany (Hasse, von Barnekow, Brandt)
- 1948: Mexico (Mariles, Uriza, Valdés)
- 1952: Great Britain (White, Stewart, Llewellyn)
- 1956: Germany (Winkler, Thiedemann, Lütke-Westhues)
- 1960: Germany (Winkler, Thiedemann, Schockemöhle)
- 1964: Germany (Schridde, Jarasinski, Winkler)
- 1968: Canada (Day, Gayford, Elder)
- 1972: West Germany (Ligges, Wiltfang, Steenken, Winkler)
- 1976: France (Parot, Rozier, Roguet, Roche)
- 1980: Soviet Union (Chukanov, Poganovsky, Asmaev, Korolkov)
- 1984: United States (Fargis, Homfeld, Burr Howard, Smith)
- 1988: West Germany (Beerbaum, Brinkmann, Hafemeister, Sloothaak)
- 1992: Netherlands (Raijmakers, Romp, Tops, Lansink)
- 1996: Germany (Sloothaak, Nieberg, Kirchhoff, Beerbaum)
- 2000: Germany (Beerbaum, Nieberg, Ehning, Becker)
- 2004: United States (Wylde, Ward, Madden, Kappler)
- 2008: United States (Ward, Kraut, Simpson, Madden)
- 2012: Great Britain (Skelton, Maher, Brash, Charles)