|Date of birth||21 June 1990|
|Place of birth||Brescia, Italy|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Paganese (on loan from Parma)|
|2010–2011||→ South Tyrol (loan)||10||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Frosinone (loan)||25||(1)|
|2012–2014||→ Gubbio (loan)||37||(2)|
|2014–2015||→ Paganese (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 May 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
In January 2010, he was signed by Serie A club Parma in co-ownership deal as part of the deal that Daniele Vantaggiato went to the opposite direction. The deal of Vantaggiato was the registration rights of Baccolo plus €1 million cash. Both club also retained the 50% registration rights. Half of Baccolo's rights was valued for €1.5 million and Vantaggiato for €2.5 million at that time,. made both club mutually had a selling profit despite transfer spending increased. However the transfer fee would amortize over the contract length instead (4½-year for Baccolo, €666,667 a year). Combined with the cost and profit, the transfer made both clubs had a positive net effect in the first season and followed by a negative effect (amortization) in the second year.
He wore no.16 of Parma's first team. However Baccolo was unable to prove his "market" value.
In June 2011 both clubs gave up the remain 50% registration rights for free. However, that made Parma had a financial income for Baccolo (€1.5M) and cost for Vantaggiato (€2.5M)  and vice versa in Padova side.
In July 2012 he was signed by Serie C1 club Gubbio in another temporary deal. Parma again subsidized Gubbio €200,000 as premi di valorizzazione. On 5 July 2013 the loan was renewed, with Gubbio also signed Cacchioli, Sarr and Tartaglia from Parma on the same day.
- "Baccolo al Parma. Domani, 19/01/2010 conferenza stampa". Parma FC (in Italian). 18 January 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- Parma FC SpA bilancio (financial report and Accounts) on 30 June 2010 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "PRESENTATO BACCOLO / LA CONFERENZA STAMPA". Parma FC (in Italian). 19 January 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- "Prestiti, Baccolo al Sudtirol". Parma FC (in Italian). 21 July 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- "AL POSTO DI DANIELE CONTI ARRIVA PIETRO BACCOLO". FC Südtirol (in Italian). 21 July 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- Parma FC SpA bilancio (financial report and Accounts) on 30 June 2011 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- Calcio Padova SpA bilancio (financial report and Accounts) on 31 December 2011 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "CALCIOMERCATO, ARRIVANO MANZONI E BACCOLO" [Football Market: arrive Manzoni & Baccolo]. Frosinone Calcio (in Italian). 14 July 2011. Archived from the original on 25 March 2012. Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- "Baccolo e Manzoni al Frosinone, Cacchioli al Pavia, Capogna al Renate" [Baccolo & Manzoni to Frosinone, Cacchioli to Pavia, Capogna to Renate]. Parma FC (in Italian). 15 July 2011. Archived from the original on 21 August 2011. Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- "I convocati per il ritiro" (in Italian). AS Gubbio 1910. 17 July 2012. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
- Parma FC SpA bilancio (financial report and Accounts) on 30 June 2013 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "arrivano Sarr, Tartaglia e Cacchioli. Palermo al Parma" (in Italian). AS Gubbio 1910. 5 July 2013. Retrieved 28 February 2015.
- "PIETRO BACCOLO E' UN CALCIATORE DELLA PAGANESE" (in Italian). Paganese Calcio 1926. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2015.