|Date of birth||21 June 1990|
|Place of birth||Brescia, Italy|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Current club||Gubbio (on loan from Parma)|
|2010–2011||→ South Tyrol (loan)||10||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Frosinone (loan)||25||(1)|
|2012–||→ Gubbio (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 May 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
In January 2010, he was signed by Serie A club Parma in co-ownership deal as part of the deal that Daniele Vantaggiato went to the opposite direction. The deal of Vantaggiato was the registration rights of Baccolo plus €1 million cash. Both club also retained the 50% registration rights. Half of Baccolo's rights was valued for €1.5 million and Vantaggiato for €2.5 million at that time,. made both club mutually had a selling profit despite transfer spending increased. However the transfer fee would amortize over the contract length instead (5-year for Baccolo, €600,000 a year). Combined with the cost and profit, the transfer made both clubs had a positive net effect in the first season and followed by a negative effect (amortization) in the second year.
He wore no.16 of Parma's first team. However Baccolo was unable to prove his "market" value.
In June 2011 both clubs gave up the remain 50% registration rights. However, that made Parma had a financial income for Baccolo (€1.5M) and cost for Vantaggiato (€2.5M)  and vice versa in Padova side.
- "Baccolo al Parma. Domani, 19/01/2010 conferenza stampa". Parma FC (in Italian). 18 January 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- Parma FC Report and Accounts on 30 June 2011 (Italian)
- "PRESENTATO BACCOLO / LA CONFERENZA STAMPA". Parma FC (in Italian). 19 January 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- "Prestiti, Baccolo al Sudtirol". Parma FC (in Italian). 21 July 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- "AL POSTO DI DANIELE CONTI ARRIVA PIETRO BACCOLO". FC Südtirol (in Italian). 21 July 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.