From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (March 2014)|
Pigalle may refer to:
- Paris, France
- Quartier Pigalle, an area in Paris around the Place Pigalle, on the border between the 9th and the 18th arrondissements and named after the sculptor Jean-Baptiste Pigalle
- Place Pigalle, public square located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, between the Boulevard de Clichy and the Boulevard de Rochechouart, near Sacré-Cœur, at the foot of the Montmartre hill
- Pigalle (Paris Métro), a station on lines 2 and 12 of the Paris Métro
- Théâtre Pigalle, was a theatre in Paris, located in the rue Pigalle in the ninth arrondissement
- Pigalle Club, a supper club and live music venue in Piccadilly, London
- Pigalle, French rock group by François Hadji-Lazaro and Daniel Hennion. (French Wikipedia)
- Anne Pigalle, French chanteuse (singer) and multimedia artist
- Jean-Baptiste Pigalle (1714–1785), French sculptor.
- Sabine Pigalle, French photographer
|This page or section lists people with the surname Pigalle. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.