From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pigasus (disambiguation))
Pigasus may refer to:
- Pigasus (literature), John Steinbeck's personal stamp and a character in the Oz books
- Pigasus (politics), the Yippies' candidate for the U.S. presidency in 1968
- Pigasus Award, an award given out by James Randi which recognizes paranormal frauds
- Pigasus, a fictional character created by Mark Kistler
- Pigasus III, a special interest magazine for members of Mensa International in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pigasus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.