Pigeon Grove Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
|Pigeon Grove Township|
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|• Total||35.86 sq mi (92.9 km2)|
|• Land||35.86 sq mi (92.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||689 ft (210 m)|
|• Density||32.2/sq mi (12.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60918, 60924, 60948, 60960|
|GNIS feature ID||0429562|
Pigeon Grove Township is one of twenty-six townships in Iroquois County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 1,155 and it contained 570 housing units. Pigeon Grove Township was formed from portions of Loda Township and Fountain Creek in September 1875.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.86 square miles (92.9 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Cissna Park Community Unit School District 6
- Hoopeston Area Community Unit School District 11
- Paxton-Buckley-Loda Community Unit School District 10
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Pigeon Grove Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Artesia Township||Ash Grove Township|
|Loda Township||Fountain Creek Township|
|Button Township, Ford County||Butler Township, Vermilion County|