From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Piggy or piggies may refer to:
As a nickname:
- Denis D'Amour (1959-2005), guitarist for the Canadian heavy metal band Voivod
- Ward Lambert (1888-1958), American college men's basketball coach
- David Powell (rugby union) (born 1942), former England international rugby union player
- Edwin Simandl, owner of the Orange Tornadoes and Newark Tornadoes of the National Football League
- Piggy Ward (1867-1912), American professional baseball player
As a slang term:
- Miss Piggy, a Muppets character (sometimes called "Piggy" by Kermit the Frog)
- Piggy (Merrie Melodies), from the Merrie Melodies cartoons
- Piggy (Power Rangers), from Power Rangers: S.P.D.
- Piggy, from the novel Lord of the Flies
- Piggy, in the novel Gone to the Dogs
- "Piggies", slang term for Pequeninos, a fictional alien species in the Ender's Game series by Orson Scott Card
- "Piggies", a song written by George Harrison on the Beatles' White Album
- "Piggy", a song by Nine Inch Nails from their album The Downward Spiral
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piggy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.