From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up piglet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piglet, the diminutive of the word pig, may refer to:
- Piglet (animal), the young of the domestic pig
- Banded piglet squid (Helicocranchia pfefferi), a small squid species
- Moss piglet, an alternative name for a tardigrade, a microscopic, water-dwelling, segmented animal with eight legs
- Roasted piglet, a Serbian dish of roast meat (not necessarily pork)
- Suckling pig, a farmed piglet raised on mother's milk, and then slaughtered for food
- Piglet (Winnie-the-Pooh), the fictional character from A. A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh books and the Disney spin-offs
- Piglet (band), a math-rock band formed in 2005 in Chicago, Illinois
- "Piglet", a song by Scottish group Arab Strap on their 1998 album, Philophobia
- Capitalist Piglet, a comic strip that appeared briefly in The Sheaf during 2005–2006
- The Piglet Files, a British sitcom produced by LWT
- The Piglets, fictional characters from the novel Animal Farm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.