From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pile may refer to:
- Pile foundation, type of deep foundation
- Pile (textile), fabric with raised surface made of upright loops or strands of yarn
- Nuclear pile, early term for a nuclear reactor, typically one constructed of graphite
- Pile (heraldry), an ordinary in heraldry, a downward-pointing triangle
- Voltaic pile, first modern electric battery
- General Sir Frederick Alfred Pile, 2nd Baronet
- Pile (data structure)
- An alternative to heap, e.g. a pile or heap of trash
- Pile, the voice actress of Maki Nishikino in Love Live! School Idol Project
Piles can refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.