From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pileup can refer to:
- Multiple-vehicle collision
- In particle physics, a situation where a particle detector being affected by several events at the same time.
- In ham radio, particularly in DXing slang, the presence of many ham operators trying to communicate with a distant entity, all in the same time.
- Pile Up, an album by queercore band Pansy Division
- Pileup format, a file format used in the field of Bioinformatics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pileup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.