From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pili may refer to:
Common names of plants:
- Canarium ovatum, a Philippine tree that is a source of the pili nut
- Heteropogon contortus, a Hawaiian grass used to thatch structures
- Pilus (plural pili) is a cellular organelle
- Pili-kaaiea is a Hawaiian chief, a founder of the Ulu line
- Pili (TV series) is a puppet show from Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pili.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.