From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pilis Hills)
The Pilis Mountains is a mountainous region in the Transdanubian Mountains with a beautiful landscape. Its highest peak is the Pilis with 756 meters (2,480 ft). It is a popular vacation destination in Hungary.
- One of its caves is called Heart Hungarian: Szív. In 2013 it was under exploration.
- "Bakony Mountains". Encyclopædia Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-26.
- Shelley, Alexandra (1990-11-18). "SoHo on the Danube: An Artist's Village". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-05-26.
- "Hungary - Sports and recreation". Encyclopædia Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-26.
- "Hungarian Rhapsody". Forbes. 2005-08-26. Retrieved 2008-05-26.
|This Hungarian geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|