From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pillai may refer to:
- Pillai (title), a title used by various social and religious groups of South India and Sri Lanka
- (includes a list of people with this title)
- Pillai (community), a community from the Indian state of Tamil Nadu
- Pillai (Nair title), a title used by Nairs of Kerala
- Pilai, a Finnish bagpipe
- The Pillai statistic used in multivariate statistics, named after K. C. Sreedharan Pillai
- The Indian mathematician Subbayya Sivasankaranarayana Pillai
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pillai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.