From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pillbox may refer to:
|Look up pillbox or pillboxes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- a flat, cylindrical shaped figure, used in calculations for vector fields [see for example Gaussian surface]
- A pill organizer, a special container for storing scheduled doses of one's medications
- Pillbox hat, a small woman's hat with a flat crown and straight, upright sides, and no brim
- Pillbox (military), concrete dug-in guard posts, normally equipped with loopholes through which to fire weapons
- For military pillboxes in the UK, see: British hardened field defences of World War II
- The Pillbox affair, a 1939 British political/military controversy that led to the resignation of the Minister of War
- Pillbox cavity, a cylindrical microwave cavity
- A 1990s band formed by Susan Hyatt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pillbox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.