From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pillsbury may refer to:
- Pillsbury Company, a brand name used by Minneapolis-based General Mills, with The J.M. Smucker Co. as licensee for baking products.
- Pillsbury Chemical and Oil, a defunct specialty chemical manufacturer
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, an international law firm
- Pillsbury, North Dakota
- USS Pillsbury, two ships of the United States Navy
- Pillsbury State Park, a state park located mainly in Washington and partially in Goshen, New Hampshire
- Arthur Clarence Pillsbury (1870–1946), United States photographer
- Charles Alfred Pillsbury (1842–1899), founder of C.A. Pillsbury and Company
- Emma Pillsbury, Glee character
- Harry Nelson Pillsbury (1872–1906), American chess player
- John Sargent Pillsbury (1828–1901), Governor of Minnesota
- Parker Pillsbury (1809–1898), American abolitionist
- Rose Pillsbury, Glee character
- Rusty Pillsbury, Glee character
- Walter Bowers Pillsbury (1872–?), American psychologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.