From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pilsen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pilsen may refer to:
- Plzeň, Czech Republic, also known as Pilsen
- Plzeň Region, Czech Republic
- Pilzno, Poland, also known as Pilsen in German
- Nagybörzsöny, Hungary, also known as Deutsch Pilsen/Deutschpilsen in German
- Pilsner Urquell, a beer produced in a city of Pilsen in Czech republic
- Efes Pilsen, a leading brewer in Turkey
- Pilsen Callao, a beer in Peru
- Pilsen Trujillo, a beer in Peru
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pilsen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.