|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2008)|
Partido de Pinamar
location of Pinamar Partido in Buenos Aires Province
|Established||April 11, 1978|
|Founded by||provincial law 9024|
|• Mayor||Hernán Muriale, Movimiento Unión por el Partido de Pinamar|
|• Total||63 km2 (24 sq mi)|
|• Density||330/km2 (850/sq mi)|
Until 1978 Pinamar was part of General Madariaga Partido.
The economy of Pinamar Partido is dominated by the summer tourist season (December–February), which sees hundreds of thousands of Porteños make their way to the Atlantic coast of Buenos Aires Province. Pinamar Partido benefits from 25 km of beaches.
Pinamar Partido has miles of unspoiled beaches and hundreds of acres of woodland and sand dunes. The partido has a total of 3 golf courses and a wide selection of bars and restaurants.
- Pinamar Travel Guide Page (Spanish)
- Welcome Argentina (English Content)
- Pinamar Municipal Page (Spanish)
- Tourist Information (Spanish)
- Rental, Accommodation, Tourist Information (Spanish)
- Pinamar voluntary fire service (Spanish)
- Choir Pinamar (Spanish)
- Pinamar Library (Spanish)
- Pinamar Fishing club (Spanish)
|This article about a place in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|