Pindi Club Ground
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pindi Club Ground is a multi-use stadium in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. It is used mostly for cricket matches. The stadium has the capacity to hold 15,000 people and hosted its first and only Test Match in 1965.
- List of Test cricket grounds
- List of stadiums in Pakistan
- List of cricket grounds in Pakistan
- List of sports venues in Karachi
- List of sports venues in Lahore
- List of sports venues in Faisalabad
- "Pindi Club Ground". ESPN Cricinfo. 17 June 2011. Retrieved 17 June 2011.
|This article about a Pakistani sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|