Pine Hill Airport
|Pine Hill Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 9G6|
|Airport type||Public use|
|Owner||Eugene S. Haines|
|Operator||Vintage Aircraft Group|
|Serves||Albion, New York|
|Elevation AMSL||669 ft / 204 m|
|Source: FAA and Vintage Aircraft Group|
Pine Hill Airport (FAA LID: 9G6) is a public use airport located five nautical miles (6 mi, 9 km) southwest of Albion, a village in Orleans County, New York, United States. The airport property is owned by Eugene Haines and leased by the Vintage Aircraft Group.
Facilities and aircraft
Pine Hill Airport covers an area of 49 acres (19.8 ha) at an elevation of 669 feet (204 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 10/28 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,659 by 36 feet (810 x 11 m). For the 12-month period ending October 17, 2007, the airport had 6,500 aircraft operations, an average of 17 per day: 92% general aviation and 8% military.
- GVQ – Genesee County Airport (10 nm SE)
- 9G3 – Akron Airport (13 nm SW)
- 7G0 – Ledgedale Airpark (16 nm E)
- 5G0 – Le Roy Airport (19 nm SE)
- 0G0 – North Buffalo Suburban Airport (19 nm W)
- FAA Airport Master Record for 9G6 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective August 27, 2009.
- FAQ. Vintage Aircraft Group. Accessed October 13, 2009.
- "9G6 – Pine Hill Airport". AirNav.com. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Pine Hill Airport (9G6) at NYSDOT Airport Directory
- Pine Hill Airport webcam
- Aerial image as of March 1995 from USGS The National Map
- (PDF), effective November 14, 2013
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 9G6, effective November 14, 2013
- Resources for this airport: