Driveway view of the house
|Location||2366 Kipling Ave., Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio|
|Area||32.06 acres (129,700 m2)|
|Architect||Dwight James Baum|
|NRHP Reference #||08001197|
|Added to NRHP||December 17, 2008|
Pinecroft, also known as the Powel Crosley, Jr. Estate is located at 2336 Kipling Aveue in the Mount Airy neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio. It is significant both as a Tudor Revival estate designed by Dwight James Baum, and for its association with the life of Powel Crosley, Jr. (1886 – 1961), builder of the Crosley car and owner of the Cincinnati Reds. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on December 17, 2008.
- National Register of Historic Places featured properties and districts
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Ohio
- "Announcements and actions on properties for the National Register of Historic Places, December 24, 2008". New listings. National Park Service. Retrieved 2009-01-02.
- Sullebarger, Beth (2008). PDF (32 KB). National Park Service. ( 70 pages including 26 photos)
- "Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved 2009-01-02.