Ping An Finance Centre
||This article is incomplete. (August 2013)|
|Ping An International Finance Centre
Ping An Finance Centre under construction (December 2013)
|Type||Office & Retail|
|Location||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|Owner||Ping An Life Insurance Company of China|
|Antenna spire||660.0 m (2,165 ft)|
|Roof||555.1 m (1,821 ft)|
|Top floor||555.1 m (1,821 ft)|
|Floor area||385,918 m2 (4,153,990 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates|
|Developer||Ping An Life Insurance Company of China|
|Structural engineer||Thornton Tomasetti|
|Main contractor||China Construction First Building Group|
Ping An International Finance Centre(also known as Ping An IFC) is a 115-story megatall skyscraper that is under construction in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China. The tower was commissioned by Ping An Insurance, and designed by the American architectural firm Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates. It is expected to be completed in 2016, and will at that time be the 2nd or 3rd tallest building in the world, as well as the tallest in China, if Changsha's planned Sky City, which is planned to reach a height of 838 m (2,749 ft), is completed as plan and on schedule in 2015, it will overtake the Ping An Finance Centre's height of 660 metres (2,165 ft). The building complex also includes a planned retail bridge connecting to future developments in the south.
The Ping An Finance Center will be equipped with 33 "Schindler 7000" Schindler Double Deck Lifts  with its Destination Control and Transit Management System "PORT Technology" driving with a speed up to 10 m/s
The installation of the office elevator section started in December 2013, with a completion date of April 2015.
- Shanghai Tower
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- List of tallest buildings in Shenzhen
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- "Ping An Finance Center". CTBUH. Retrieved 12 May 2013.
- "Ping An International Finance Center". Thornton Tomasetti. Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- "Schindler to equip China’s tallest building". Schindler. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "Ping An Finance Center". Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- "Pingan International Finance Centre". SkyscraperPage. Retrieved 19 January 2010.
- "Work on China’s 838-metre high 'Sky City' starts". Emirates 24/7. 23 July 2013. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
- "Ping An Finance Center: Pioneering China's Tallest - Efficiencies of Forms and Structures". CTBUH. Retrieved 12 May 2013.
- Website dedicated to the building
- Pingan project discussion and updates at Skyscrapercity forum
- Thorton Tomasetti
- Pingan International Finance Center on Emporis.com