From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ping Pong (film))
|Look up ping pong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ping-pong is a trademarked name for the game of table tennis.
Ping-pong, Ping pong, or Pingpong may also refer to:
- Ping Pong (1986 film), a British film
- Ping Pong (2002 film), a 2002 Japanese manga-adaptation film
- Ping Pong Playa, a 2007 film directed by Jessica Yu
- Ping Pong (2012 film), a British documentary, directed by Hugh Hartford
- Ping Pong (album), a 1994 EP by the group Stereolab
- "Ping-Pong", a song by X-Wife from Side Effects
- PingPong (band) Israeli band who participated in Eurovision 2000
- Ping Pong over the Abyss, a 1982 album by The 77s
- "Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song)", a 2007 song by Enrique Iglesias
- The Ping Pong EP, a 2000 album by SNFU
- Ping-pong lemma, any of several mathematical statements for proving that some elements in a group acting on a set freely generate a free subgroup of that group.
In computer science:
- Ping (networking utility), the standard request and reply to a computer host check
- Ping-pong scheme, a programming algorithm
- Ping-pong packet amplification, a form of denial-of-service attack
- Ping-Pong virus, a computer virus
Ping Pong may also refer to:
- A term for a photograph that is passport-photo size.
- Parliamentary ping-pong, a term for when legislation is passed back and forth between two house of parliament.
- Ping pong recording technique, a sound recording technique
- Ping Pong Diplomacy describes a thawing in relationships between China and the U.S.A. in the 1970s
- Ping-Pong Club, a Japanese manga by Minoru Furuya
- Pong, a 1972 video game from Atari Inc.
- Ping pong show, a sex tourism show prevalent in Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.