From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pingyang (平阳) may refer to:
- Linfen, formerly known as Pingyang, prefecture-level city of Shanxi
- Princess Pingyang (平陽公主; d. 623), Chinese princess of the Tang Dynasty
- Pingyang County (平阳县), Wenzhou, Zhejiang
- Pingyang Township (平阳乡), Rongjiang County, Guizhou
- Pingyang, Tailai County (平洋镇), Heilongjiang
Written as "平阳镇":
- Pingyang, Beihai, in Yinhai District, Beihai, Guangxi
- Pingyang, Laibin, in Xingbin District, Laibin, Guangxi
- Pingyang, Fuping County, Hebei
- Pingyang, Gannan County, Heilongjiang
- Pingyang, Jidong County, Heilongjiang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.