From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pinhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pinhead is the head of a pin.
Pinhead may also refer to:
- A juvenile cricket
- Pinhead (Hellraiser), the primary antagonist from the Hellraiser series of horror films
- A person with microcephaly, famous examples of which include:
- Schlitzie, a circus performer who appears in the film Freaks
- Zip the Pinhead, a circus performer of the late 19th and early 20th century
- Beetlejuice (entertainer), who appears with Howard Stern
- Zippy the Pinhead, a fictional comic strip character with microcephaly
- Pinhead (Puppet Master), a character in the "Puppet Master" series of films
- Pinheads, a group of sideshow circus characters in the stage play The Elephant Man
- Pinhead, the puppet sidekick of the television show Foodini the Great
- "Pinhead", a song by The Ramones on their album Leave Home
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.