From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
The Pink Squirrel is a cocktail made of
Pink Squirrels in popular culture
- The comic strip The Fusco Brothers makes frequent reference to various characters ordering and drinking pink squirrels at Happy Hour bars.
- The Pink Squirrel is the favorite drink of Crystal in the sitcom Roseanne.
- The drink, "Virgin Pink Squirrel," is the favorite drink of Audrey Penney from Ellen.
- In the The West Wing season 2 episode "Bartlet's Third State of the Union", the character Ainsley Hayes drinks a Pink Squirrel while wearing a bathrobe and dancing in her office. She throws it into the air and shrieks when the President walks into her office for the first time.
- In the Broadway musical The Wedding Singer (based on the movie of the same name), George orders a Pink Squirrel.
- In an episode of The Nanny Fran gets drunk from drinking Pink Squirrels.
- In the stage play At First Sight by Anne Pie, both the lead character Julia and her sister Verna drink Pink Squirrels at the Ritz Carleton in Palm Springs, California.
- In King of the Hill, season 8 episode 11, Bill Dauterive is pretending to be a gay hair stylist and orders a Pink Squirrel when out at a night club.
- In Vagrant Story, a treasure chest containing a mace named Pink Squirrel can be found in the wine cellar.
- In Cocktail the Pink Squirrel is one of the drinks listed in Brian Flanagan's poem "The Last Barman Poet".
- "Cocktails". Bryant’s Cocktail Lounge. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
|This mixed drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|