From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pinkie is another name for the little finger.
Pinkie may also refer to:
As a name or nickname:
- Pinkie Barnes (1915–2012), English international table tennis champion
- Stuart 'Pinkie' Bates, Hammond organ player with Neil Hannon's band The Divine Comedy
- Bob Davie (ice hockey) (1912-1990), Canadian National Hockey League defenceman
- Pinkie Gordon Lane (born 1923), African-American poet, editor and teacher
- Lawrence Stark (1920-2004), Second World War Royal Air Force fighter ace
- Pinkie C. Wilkerson (1948-2000), African American member of the Louisiana House of Representatives
- Pinkie Brown, the antihero of Graham Greene's novel Brighton Rock and two film adaptations
- Pinkie Leroy, a character in the 1950 Noel Coward musical Ace of Clubs
- Pinkie Pie, a main character in the cartoon My Little Pony
- Battle of Pinkie Cleugh, fought in Scotland, 10 September 1547.
- Pinkie House, historic Scottish mansion
- Pinkie (Lawrence painting), a 1794 portrait by Thomas Lawrence
- Pinkie Road, a proposed highway in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Bilby, an animal also known as a "pinkie" in Southern Australia
- a baby mouse used as a food for exotic pets
- a rosemary cultivar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.