From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pinocchio may also refer to:
Film and television
- Pinocchio (1940 film), Walt Disney animated film
- Pinocchio (1957 TV-musical), live television musical adaptation starring Mickey Rooney.
- The New Adventures of Pinocchio, a 1960s animated stop motion series produced by Rankin-Bass.
- Pinocchio (1968 film), Hallmark Hall of Fame special on NBC
- Pinocchio (1972 film)
- Pinocchio (1976 TV-musical), live television musical adaptation starring Sandy Duncan and Danny Kaye
- The Adventures of Piccolino, anime series from 1976, made by Nippon Animation
- Pinocchio (1978 television series), a BBC four-part television series produced and directed by Barry Letts
- Pinocchio (Faerie Tale Theatre episode)
- Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night (1987 film), animated film from Filmation
- Pinocchio (1993 film), animated film from Golden Films, produced by Diane Eskenazi
- "The Adventures of Pinocchio", 1996 live-action film
- "The New Adventures of Pinocchio", 1999 live-action film
- Geppetto (TV musical), 2000 T.V. Musical Starring Drew Carey and Seth Adkins
- Pinocchio (2002 film), live-action directed by and starring Roberto Benigni
- Pinocchio 3000, a 2004 Canadian computer-animated film
- Pinocchio (2008 film), starring Robbie Kay, Bob Hoskins, and Thomas Sangster
- Pinocchio (2012 film)
- Pinocchio (2014 TV series), a South Korean television drama by SBS
- Pinocchio (1938 musical), a Broadway musical
- Pinocchio (1996 musical), a Seattle musical by Chad Henry and Stevie Kallos
- Pinocchio (2003 musical), a 2003 Italian musical with music by Pooh
- Pinocchio (Fables), a character from the Fables comic book series
- Pinocchio, a character from Shrek series
- Pinocchio/August W. Booth, a character in the U.S. TV series Once Upon a Time
- Mike Pinocchio, a character from the TV series Harsh Realm
- Pinocchio illusion, a perceptual illusion
- Pinocchio, an assassin in the service of the terrorist group Five Republics Faction, in the Gunslinger Girl manga and anime
- 12927 Pinocchio, asteroid
- Pinocchio (soundtrack) 1940 album
- Pin-Occhio, an Italian electronic band
- Pinocchio (f(x) album), an album by girl group f(x)
- "Pinocchio", a song by Manu Chao from the album Radio Bemba Sound System
- "Pinocchio", a song by Miles Davis from his album Nefertiti.
- "Pinocchio" (song), a 1993 song by Pin-Occhio
- The Adventures of Pinocchio (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Pinocchio"
- All pages beginning with "Pinocchio"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinocchio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.