Pinoy True Stories
|Pinoy True Stories|
|Genre||News magazine, Docudrama|
|Created by||ABS-CBN News & Current Affairs|
|Theme music composer||Reev Robledo|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||521 (as of December 1, 2014)|
|Executive producer(s)||Myra Afable-Chavez
Joseph Ryan Aquino
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||December 3, 2012– present|
Pinoy True Stories is a collective title for the five different afternoon docu-news magazine programs airing on ABS-CBN. ABS-CBN’s broadcast journalists will tackle real-life accounts of Filipinos and help in solving problems that affect the communities and families nationwide. Each of the five programs airs every Weekdays after Let's Get Married and before Kapamilya Deal or No Deal 
- Julius Babao (for Mission Possible; formerly for Bistado)
- Karen Davila, Atty. Claire Castro and K Brosas (for 3 in 1; formerly for Engkwentro and My Puhunan)
- Atom Araullo (for RealiTV; former for Red Alert and Hiwaga)
- Dyan Castillejo (for Sports U)
- Anthony Taberna (for Tapatan ni Tunying; formerly for Demandahan)
- Doris Bigornia (for Mutya ng Masa)
In Mission Possible discover inspiration stories of ordinary people with hearts as big as their dreams and the determination to make it happen. Join Julius Babao as he seeks out stories of people who have managed to make their wild and seemingly unachievable goals a reality on Mission Possible.
In 3 in 1 will discuss a wide variety of topics, from news to general interest stories. The talk show will be seen live every week.
In RealiTV: Mga Bidyong Nakakabilib will feature death-defying home videos from various parts of the world. Warning: this program is not for the faint of heart.
In Sports U will profile the lives of Filipino athletes from various sports. The program will be a spinoff to the long-running ‘Sports Unlimited’.
Tapatan ni Tunying
In Tapatan ni Tunying (One-on-One with Tunying), Anthony Taberna interviews politicians and personalities. Formerly airing every Thursday, the segment now airs every Friday.
In Bistado (No Longer Secret), Julius Babao opens the week action-packed to uncover cases of abuse, neglect or cruelty, as well as corrupt practices in the government and the various modus operandi of criminals. The segment airs every Monday.
In Engkwentro (Encounter), Karen Davila mediates between clashing parties in relationships, families and neighborhoods to help them resolve their conflicts and reach an agreement. The segment formerly airs every Tuesday.
In Saklolo (Help/Rescue), news reporters Maan Macapagal and Dominic Almelor, meanwhile, lend a hand to people stuck in accidents, calamity or the cycle of maltreatment. The segment formerly airs every Wednesday.
In Demandahan (Accusing Each Other in Court), Anthony Taberna provides the public legal help and advice to help solve the most problematic disputes in court. The segment formerly airs every Thursday.
Mutya ng Masa
In Mutya ng Masa (Pearl of the Masses), Doris Bigornia talks about simple interests, problems and difficulties, and easy sources of happiness that a normal Filipino encounters everyday. The segment airs every Tuesday.
In My Puhunan (My Investment), Karen Davila talks about business and employees. The segment airs every Wednesday.
In Red Alert, Atom Araullo provides tips on how to survive in life-threatening situations, such as crime, accidents, and natural disasters. The segment airs every Friday.
- "Pinoy True Stories today on ABS-CBN". The Philippine Star. December 3, 2012. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- "ABS-CBN launches 5 new shows via 'Pinoy True Stories'". ABS-CBN News. November 30, 2012. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- Salve Asis (December 2, 2012). "Asian Music Awards dineklarang best Asian artist si Sarah!" (in Filipino). The Philippine Star. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- "Kuwento ng kababalaghan ibubunyag" (in Filipino). The Philippine Star. December 7, 2012. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- "Mutya ng Masa bagong katuwang sa buhay ng masang Pilipino" (in Filipino). The Philippine Star. July 16, 2013. Retrieved July 16, 2013.