From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pinwheel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pinwheel is a children's toy that spins when blown.
Pinwheel may also refer to:
- Pinwheel (TV series), a children's show on Nickelodeon that ran from 1977-1990.
- Pinwheel (TV channel), a channel which would later be the Nickelodeon channel
- Pinwheel cookie
- Pinwheel (origami), a type of traditional origami form that can be used as a toy pinwheel, as a base for more complicated models, or as a component of modular origami such as the Tamatebako.
- Pinwheel (cryptography), a device for producing a short pseudo-random sequence of bits
- Pinwheel Galaxy (astronomy)
- Pinwheel calculator (part of), a type of early mechanical arithmetic machine
- "Pinwheels", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1978 book Babel
- The Wartenberg wheel, a neurological medical device
- The Pinwheel Region, part of United Synagogue Youth covering the Pacific Northwest
- Pinwheel tilings, aperiodic tilings of the plane whose tiles appear in infinitely many orientations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.