Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus
|Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus|
|Iasis Healthcare LLC.|
|Location||3460 South Pioneer Parkway
West Valley City, Utah,
Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus is a community hospital located in West Valley City, Utah, United States. While it is a separate hospital, it is considered a "campus" of the Jordan Valley Medical Center. The hospital offers general medical and surgical care, general intensive care, cardiac intensive care, a cardiology department, pediatric medical and surgical care, obstetrics, an orthopedics department, and a 25-bed emergency department.
Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus has 101 licensed beds. It opened its doors in 1964, under the name Valley West Hospital.[dead link] The current owner, Iasis Healthcare LLC., bought the hospital in 1999. The CEO is Steven M. Anderson.
- "Contact Us". Pioneer Valley Hosptial. Retrieved 4 Apr 2013.
- "Hosptial Facts". Pioneer Valley Hosptial. Retrieved 4 Apr 2013.
- "Pioneer Valley Hosptial". U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved 4 Apr 2013.
- "West Valley History". West Valley City.
- "Steven Anderson, new CEO appointed for 2 Utah hospitals". Deseret News (Salt Lake City: Deseret Digital Media). 19 Jun 2012. Retrieved 4 Apr 2013.
|This article relating to a hospital in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|