||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
2 June 1960 |
Bromley, Kent, England, UK
|Alma mater||Trinity College, Cambridge|
Pip Torrens (born 2 June 1960) is an English actor.
Life and career
He was born in Bromley, Kent and educated at Bloxham School in Oxfordshire. He studied English Literature at Trinity College, Cambridge. His television appearances include Consenting Adults, two episodes of Doctor Who ("Human Nature"/"The Family of Blood"), The Brittas Empire, Green Wing, Silk, The Government Inspector (as John Scarlett), The Last Detective and DI Torrens for a few episodes in The Bill in 2001. He has also appeared in a 2008 series of British television advertisements for First Direct, with Matthew King[disambiguation needed].
In 2011, he appeared in both episodes of an Outnumbered two-part special.
Torrens briefly appeared in an episode of Death in Paradise in 2013, as a museum guide.
He also does work as a simulated patient in medical schools in the UK.
- Gemma Bovery (2014) - Rankin
- Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond (2014) - Esmond Rothermere
- Henry IV, Part 2 - (2012) - Mowbray
- Gambit (2012) - Savoy Desk Clerk
- No Ordinary Trifle (2011) - Health and Safety Official
- Dorian Gray (2009) - Victor
- Pride & Prejudice (2005) - Netherfield Butler
- A Handful of Dust (1988) - Jock
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|