From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pipes may refer to:
- Pipe (disambiguation)
- PIPES (buffering agent in biochemistry)
- Yahoo! Pipes
- Pipeline (Unix)
- Bagpipes or Uilleann pipes
- PIPE deal or private investment in public equity
- Pipes (Transformers), a Transformers character
- The Pipes, a 1966 Czech film
- Butt (volume) or "pipes", a wine storage container
- Pipes, a slang term for arm muscles
- Daniel Pipes (b. 1949), American historian, writer, and political commentator
- David Pipes (disambiguation), multiple people
- Richard Pipes (b. 1923), Polish-American academic who specializes in Russian history
- Felix Pipes (b. 1887, date of death unknown), male tennis player from Austria
- William Thomas Pipes (b. 1850 – d. 1909), politician in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Wade Hampton Pipes (b. 1877 – d. 1961), American architect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pipes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.