|Luís Felipe Derani|
12 October 1993 |
São Paulo (Brazil)
|2014 FIA European Formula 3 Championship|
|Current team||Fortec Motorsports|
|Best finish||8th in 2013|
|Toyota Racing Series
Formula 3 Euro Series
British Formula Three Championship
German Formula Three
Formula Renault 2.0 NEC
Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
GT3 Brasil Championship
Derani made his karting debut in 2003, at the age of ten. In 2005 he was champion of the São Paulo Junior Menor Championship.
Derani began his car racing career by driving in the Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Cup with Motopark Academy in 2009. He took two podiums at Alastaro Circuit and TT Circuit Assen along with thirteen point-scoring positions to finish seventh in championship. In Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0, he took part in six races for the same team. He finished 27th with two points coming from a ninth place at the Nürburgring.
In 2010, Derani stepped up to the German Formula Three Championship with the Motopark Academy team joining Formula Renault teammates Kevin Magnussen and Jimmy Eriksson at the team. Derani finished in tenth place in championship points. In 2011 Derani moved to the British Formula Three Championship with Double R Racing. He finished fifteenth in points with a single podium finish. He also competed in the Formula 3 "all star" events such as the Formula 3 Brazil Open and Masters of Formula 3. 2012 saw Derani remain in British F3 but switch teams to Fortec Motorsport. He improved to eighth in the championship, capturing wins at Oulton Park and Brands Hatch. He also drove in three Formula 3 Euro Series races and finished sixth in the Macau Grand Prix. In 2013 Derani stayed with Fortec but moved to the FIA European Formula Three Championship where he finished eighth in points with three podium finishes.
Pro Mazda Championship
|2009||Formula Renault 2.0 NEC||Motopark Academy||16||0||0||1||2||192||7th|
|Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0||6||0||0||0||0||2||27th|
|GT3 Brasil Championship||CRT Brasil||4||0||0||0||0||29||28th|
|2010||German Formula Three||Motopark Academy||18||0||0||0||0||20||10th|
|GT Brasil||WB Motorsport (GT3)||2||0||0||0||0||6||35th|
|2011||British Formula Three||Double R Racing||30||0||0||0||1||36||15th|
|FIA Formula 3 International Trophy||3||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC|
|Masters of Formula 3||Prema Powerteam||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC|
|Formula 3 Brazil Open||Hitech Racing Brazil||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC|
|2012||British Formula Three||Fortec Motorsport||28||2||0||2||5||146||8th|
|Formula 3 Euro Series||3||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC|
|Masters of Formula 3||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||11th|
|Macau Grand Prix Formula Three||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||6th|
|Formula 3 Brazil Open||Cesário Fórmula||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC|
|2013||FIA European Formula 3 Championship||Fortec Motorsports||30||0||0||0||3||143||8th|
|Masters of Formula 3||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||8th|
- Heinonen, Jarmo (2009-06-14). "Alastaro Rata-SM Formula Renault NEC Race 2 Race". necup.com. Renault Sport. Retrieved 2010-02-16.
- Veldkamp, Bobbe; Harald Roelse (2009-02-16). "Final results Race 2 Nec Formula Renault 2.0 Rizla Racing Day 10". necup.com. Renault Sport. Retrieved 2010-02-16.
- "Formula Renault 2.0 NEC 2009". driverdb.com. Driver Database. Retrieved 2010-02-06.
- "Results Nürburgring 2009 – Race 1". renault-sport.com. Renault Sport. Retrieved 2010-02-16.
- "Time to say goodbye". motopark.com (Motopark Academy). Retrieved 2010-02-16.
- Luis Felipe Derani - Career Detail, Driver Database, Retrieved 2013-11-20
- Team Pelfrey Signs Brazilian Pipo Derani for 2014 Pro Mazda Championship, Pro Mazda Championship, November 20, 2013, Retrieved 2013-11-20