Pippi Longstocking (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pippi Longstocking is the titular fictional character in a series of children's books by Swedish author Astrid Lindgren.
Pippi Longstocking may also refer to:
- Pippi Longstocking (book), the book
- Pippi Longstocking (1949 film), a Swedish film
- Pippi Longstocking (1969 TV series), a Swedish/German TV series of thirteen episodes, re-edited as two dubbed feature films for distribution in the United States, including:
- The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking, a 1988 fantasy-adventure-musical film
- Pippi Longstocking (1997 film), an animated film from AB Svensk Filmindustri and Nelvana
- Pippi Longstocking (1997 TV series), a Canadian animated television series that ran 1997-1999 and spun off from the 1997 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.