From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pippo Barzizza, Italian Maestro and composer
- Pippo Baudo, Italian television presenter
- Pippo Caruso, Italian composer, conductor and music arranger
- Pippo Fava, Sicilian writer, investigative journalist, playwright and Antimafia activist who was killed by the Mafia
- Pippo Franco, Italian actor, comedian, television presenter and singer
- Pippo Inzaghi, Italian former football player
- Pippo Maniero, Italian former football player
- Pippo Pollina, Italian singer-songwriter
- Pippo Pozzato, Italian road racing cyclist
- Pippo Psaila, former Malta national football team coach and current Director of Sports of the Malta Olympic Committee
- Pippo Tesauro, Italian painter of the Renaissance period
- Pippo Torri, Lombard far-left politician
- Pippo Starck, German former football player and actor in an IKEA ad.
- The Italian name of Goofy
- A variant of Puss in Boots written by Giambattista Basile
- Pippo (airplane), an airplane flown over Northern Italy during World War II
- Often is used by Italian programmers as name of dummy variables like in English "foo"
- As short for Giuseppe, Pippo is most commonly used in Sicily and it comes from a variant of Peppo (itself a variant of Peppe).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pippo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.