From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Total||4.007 sq mi (10.38 km2)|
|• Land||3.968 sq mi (10.28 km2)|
|• Water||0.039 sq mi (0.10 km2)|
|Elevation||1,027 ft (313 m)|
|• Density||27/sq mi (10/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||474484|
Piqua is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Woodson County, Kansas, United States. Its population was 107 as of the 2010 census. The community was built as a railroad community and was named for Piqua, Ohio.
- Buster Keaton (1895–1966), acclaimed actor and film director. He was born in Piqua while his mother was traveling.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Piqua, Kansas". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Rand McNally, The Road Atlas '05, Skokie: Rand McNally & Company, 2005.
|This article about a location in Woodson County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|