Pirelli Richard Burns Foundation Rally
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (February 2013)|
Formerly the Pirelli International Rally, the newly named Pirelli Richard Burns Foundation Rally takes place on the weekend of 4/5 May and is the second round of the 2013 MSA British Rally Championship and features approx 80 stage miles in the Kielder Forest complex with 300 road miles.
Pirelli Challenge Rally: 4 May is the second round of the 2013 NGK Spark Plugs BRC Challenge featuring approx 51 stage and 170 road miles.
Recce dates (BRC only): Friday 3 May afternoon Shakedown date / time: tba (maybe running recce and shakedown on same day)
- Start location: Carlisle City Centre on Saturday lunchtime for both BRC and NGK BRCC
- Finish Location: Carlisle Race course for both Championships, Saturday night for BRCC and Sunday lunchtime for BRC
- Rally Guide 1 issue date (month): February 2013
- Scrutineering: Friday night option, or Saturday morning
- Service Area Location(s): Carlisle Race course
Features of the event 
- New Saturday / Sunday format
- Saturday morning scrutineering option
- More compact route than previous years
- Saturday night party!
- Option for Challengers to enter an event that will run on Sunday
Brief description 
Using the infamous Kielder Forest complex, the event begins in Carlisle town centre mid day on Saturday running into the evening, restart Sunday morning with a mid day finish at the Racecourse. Rally Show event to be staged at the Racecourse.