From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pirgos)
Pyrgos (Greek: Πύργος, "tower") may refer to:
- Pyrgos, Greek name for the city of Burgas
- Chalastra, a village in Thessaloniki regional unit
- Myrtos Pyrgos, Minoan archaeological site near Myrtos, Crete
- Priniatikos Pyrgos, an archaeological site near Istron, in eastern Crete
- Pyrgos Dirou, a village in Laconia, municipality of Oitylo, Laconia
- Pyrgos Kallistis, a village in the island of Santorini
- Pyrgos, Corinthia, a mountain village in the municipality of Evrostini, Corinthia
- Pyrgos, Elis, capital city of Elis
- Pyrgos, Heraklion, a village in the municipal unit of Asterousia, Heraklion regional unit, Crete
- Pyrgos Aphekou, ancient Greek name for Majdal Yaba
- Leonidas Pyrgos, Greek fencer, the first modern Greek Olympic medallist in 1896
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.