From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pisa is a city in Tuscany, Italy.
Pisa or PISA may also refer to:
- Province of Pisa, a province in the Tuscany region of Italy
- Republic of Pisa, a de facto independent state centered on the Tuscan city of Pisa during the 10th and 11th centuries
- Pisa, Greece or Pisatis, an ancient Greek town in Elis
- Pisa (river), Poland
- Pisa (genus), a genus of crabs
- A.C. Pisa 1909, an Italian football club, formerly Pisa Calcio
- Pisa Tinoisamoa (born 1981), former American football player
- Programme for International Student Assessment, an OECD survey
- The Protein Interfaces, Surfaces and Assemblies server, a bioinformatics web application
- Penang International Sports Arena, Malaysia
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, the freestanding bell tower of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa
- Pissa (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.