From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pisces or pisces in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pisces may refer to:
- Pisces, an obsolete taxonomic term for fish
- PISCES (Personal Identification Secure Comparison and Evaluation System), a border control database system administered by the United States Department of State
- Pisces (album), a 1961 album by Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers
- Pisces (astrology), an astrological sign
- Pisces (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Pisces (constellation), a constellation
- Pisces (Chinese astronomy), the division of the sky in traditional Chinese uranography that lies across the modern constellation Pisces
- Pisces class DSV, a class of three-person research deep-submergence vehicles
- NOAAS Pisces (R 226), an American fisheries and oceanographic research ship in commission in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration since 2009
- OZ-09MMS Pisces, a fictional mecha in the Gundam Wing anime
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.