From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pit Stop)
|Look up pitstop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pitstop may refer to:
- Pit stop, in motor racing, when the car stops in the pits for fuel and other consumables to be renewed or replenished
- Pit Stop (1969 film), a movie directed by Jack Hill
- Pit Stop (2013 film), a movie directed by Yen Tan
- Pitstop (video game), a 1983 computer game by Epyx
- Penelope Pitstop, a cartoon character
- Pit Stop, an album by The Ziggens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pitstop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.