From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pita or PITA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pita is a leavened flatbread found in Middle Eastern cuisine.
Pita may also refer to:
- Acronym of pain in the ass
- A class of foods in Greek and Balkan cuisine similar to burek, such as tiropita
- Peter Rehberg (born 1968), a European electronic musician working under pseudonym Pita
- Edvaldo Oliveira Chaves (born 1958), a Brazilian footballer known as Pita
- Dan Pița (born 1938), a Romanian film director
- Pita, Guinea, a town in Pita Prefecture, Guinea
- Pitas, Sabah, a town in Sabah, Malaysia
- Immoral Traffic Persons (Prevention) Act, Prostitution in India legislation passed in India in 1956 abbreviated as PITA
- Fibers from a century plant
- Palestinian Information Technology Association of Companies (PITA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.