From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pita or PITA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pita is a wheat bread made with yeast, popular in Middle Eastern cuisine.
PITA may also refer to:
- Acronym of pain in the ass
- A class of foods in Greek and Balkan cuisine similar to burek, such as sirnica (cheese pie), zeljanica (spinach pie), tiropita, etc.
- Racial slur: Pitas, a Muslim, an adherent of the religion Islam
- Peter Rehberg (born 1968), a European electronic musician working under pseudonym Pita
- Edvaldo Oliveira Chaves (born 1958), a Brazilian footballer known as Pita
- Pita, Guinea, a town in Pita Prefecture, Guinea
- Pitas, Sabah, a town in Sabah, Malaysia
- Immoral Traffic Persons (Prevention) Act, Prostitution in India legislation passed in India in 1956 abbreviated as PITA
- Fibers from a century plant
- Palestinian Information Technology Association of Companies (PITA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.