From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pitch-black in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pitch Black may refer to:
- Pitch Black (film), a 2000 science fiction movie
- Pitch Black (band), a New Zealand electronica band
- Pitch Black (EP), a 2013 EP by Meshuggah
- Exercise Pitch Black, a biennial international military exercise hosted by the Royal Australian Air Force
- Mountain Dew Pitch Black, a grape-flavored Mountain Dew drink
- The boogeyman in the animated film Rise of the Guardians
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pitch Black.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.