From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Piva may refer to:
- Piva (river), a river on island of Bougainville, Solomon Islands
- Piva (river), a river in Montenegro
- Piva, Montenegro, a region in Montenegro and the clan
- Piva language, a member of the Piva-Banoni languages
- Piva (bagpipe), an Italian folk instrument
- Piva (dance), a Renaissance dance
- Piva (artista guatemalteco), artista guatemalteco
- Lake Piva, a reservoir in Montenegro.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.