PixelJunk Shooter 2
|PixelJunk Shooter 2|
PlayStation Store icon
|Release date(s)||PlayStation 3
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Cooperative Multiplayer, Competitive Multiplayer|
PixelJunk Shooter 2 is a video game developed by Q-Games for the PlayStation 3. It is the sequel to PixelJunk Shooter and was released on the PlayStation Store in March 2011. PixelJunk Shooter 2 was formally announced by Q-Games on 18 May 2010. The title is the first full-fledged sequel to any PixelJunk game. Q-Games' Dylan Cuthbert said of the title, "it will have some features that are new to the PixelJunk series in general and will be bigger than the first game".
- "PixelJunk Shooter 2 Will Be Released March 2nd! – PlayStation.Blog.Europe". Blog.eu.playstation.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Colin Moriarty. "PixelJunk Shooter 2 Has A Release Date - PlayStation 3 News at IGN". Ps3.ign.com. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "PixelJunk Shooter 2 gets early March release in Japan". VG247. Retrieved 2011-02-01.
- "PixelJunk Shooter 2 Releasing Soon, Says Q-Games". GamingUnion.net. 2011-01-11. Retrieved 2011-01-21.
- "PixelJunk Shooter 2 in Full Production!". PlayStation. 2009-05-18. Retrieved 2010-05-18.
- "PixelJunk Shooter Coming to PS4 and Vita - IGN". Ziff Davis, Inc. 2014-03-05. Retrieved 2014-03-05.
|This shoot 'em up video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|