From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pixel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pixel is the base element of a digital image in computer graphics.
Pixel may also refer to:
- Chromebook Pixel, a touchscreen chromebook laptop from Google
- IP Pixel, Chicago-based interactive advertising agency
- Pixel (game developer), the art name of Daisuke Amaya, creator of the freeware game Cave Story
- Quad (rocket), a VTOL rocket known as "pixel", developed in 2006 by Armadillo Aerospace
- Digital RGB LED - RGB LEDs that contain their own "smart" control electronics also known by the genericised name neopixel
- Pixelpoint, point stylus technology, that uses Bluetooth LE and accelerometer. 
- Pixel (webcomic), a webcomic written by Chris Dlugosz
- Pixel (LazyTown), a fictional character good with technology
- Pixel, a fictional cat from Robert A. Heinlein's novel The Cat Who Walks Through Walls
- Pixels (2010 film), a 2010 French animated short film
- Pixels (2015 film)
- Tracking pixel, a web bug, a method to track user behavior on web sites
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.