Pixie Geldof with Nick Grimshaw in 2011
|Born||Little Pixie Geldof
September 17, 1990
She is the youngest daughter of political activist Bob Geldof and TV presenter Paula Yates. Her sisters are Fifi Trixibelle Geldof and Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof. She also has a younger half-sister, Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof, daughter of Yates and INXS singer Michael Hutchence. British TV host Hughie Green is her grandfather.
Her first magazine cover modeling appearance was for Tatler in 2008. She has also been the face of ad campaigns for Levi's, Diesel, Henry Holland, Agent Provocateur, Loewe, and Pringle of Scotland as well as walking for Vivienne Westwood, PPQ, Luella, and Jeremy Scott.
Personal life 
- "The most unusual celebrity baby names - Peaches Geldof and Little Pixie Geldof". The Independent. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Why Knox rocks: Star baby names aren't just Tom, Dick or Harry". New York Daily News. 17 July 2008. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- Pixie will show her Knicksy, Daily Star (United Kingdom), 17 September 2008 ("Model Pixie, who turns 18 today...")
- Rawi, Maysa (14 April 2010). "Stylish Pixie proves she's the only Geldof girl who can still model as she shines in Henry Holland campaign for Debenhams". London: The Daily Mail. Retrieved 29 June 2010.
- Pixie Geldof is a Tatler cover girl, The Daily Telegraph, 3 June 2008
- Sting's kds join Geldof girls at geisha launch, Hello!, 12 January 2006 ("is the youngest of Sir Bob's three daughters by the late TV presenter Paula Yates...")
- Pixie Geldof is Covergirl for Italian Vogue, The Daily Telegraph, 9 February 2009
- "Pixie Geldof doesn’t want to be daddy’s girl". The Telegraph. 12 September 2011. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Pixie Geldof and Evan Peters PDA". April 18, 2010.
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|