Pixie Geldof with Nick Grimshaw in 2011
|Born||Little Pixie Geldof
17 September 1990
She is the youngest daughter of the political activist and musician Bob Geldof and the TV presenter Paula Yates. Her sisters are Fifi Trixibelle Geldof and Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof. She also has a younger half-sister, Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof, daughter of Yates and INXS singer Michael Hutchence. The British TV host Hughie Green is her grandfather.
Her first magazine cover modelling appearance was for Tatler in 2008. She has also been the face of advertising campaigns for Levi's, Diesel, Henry Holland, Agent Provocateur, Loewe and Pringle of Scotland, as well as modelling for Vivienne Westwood, PPQ, Luella and Jeremy Scott.
Geldof is often known for her socialite friendships such as Nick Grimshaw, Daisy Lowe, Alexa Chung, Harry Styles, Poppy Delevigne, etc and is seen front row with them at fashion week.
- "The most unusual celebrity baby names – Peaches Geldof and Little Pixie Geldof". The Independent. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Why Knox rocks: Star baby names aren't just Tom, Dick or Harry". New York Daily News. 17 July 2008. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- Pixie will show her Knicksy, Daily Star, 17 September 2008 ("Model Pixie, who turns 18 today...")
- Rawi, Maysa (14 April 2010). "Stylish Pixie proves she's the only Geldof girl who can still model as she shines in Henry Holland campaign for Debenhams". The Daily Mail (London). Retrieved 29 June 2010.
- Pixie Geldof is a Tatler cover girl, The Daily Telegraph, 3 June 2008
- Sting's kds join Geldof girls at geisha launch, Hello!, 12 January 2006 ("is the youngest of Sir Bob's three daughters by the late TV presenter Paula Yates...")
- Pixie Geldof is Covergirl for Italian Vogue, The Daily Telegraph, 9 February 2009
- "Pixie Geldof doesn’t want to be daddy's girl". The Daily Telegraph. 12 September 2011. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- Knott, Alex. "Pixie Geldof’s band to release debut single | Music News". Frost Magazine. Retrieved 2013-07-14.
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|