From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up placebo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Placebo may refer to:
- Placebo, a treatment without intrinsic therapeutic value, but administered as if it were a therapy, either in medical treatment or in clinical trials
- Placebo (band), an alternative rock band from England
- Placebo (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- Placebo, a jazz band fronted by Marc Moulin
- Placebo, a 1974 album
- Placebo (at funeral) (obsolete usage), a singer of the Office of the Dead which includes the phrase "placebo Domino" meaning "please the Lord", and from that someone who falsely claims a connection to the deceased to get a share of the funeral meal
- Observer bias, particularly in audio circles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.